Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Swap!

Here's what I got from Lynn for the Valentine's swap that Parsley hosted.
She sent me a wonderful handmade card, some 20 ct. red cross-stitch fabric and 28 ct. purple fabric. I plan to stitch something Valentine's-y on the red and I have a few ideas for the purple but I'll need to see if they would look good on it. I want them both to be what I really want and not just the first idea that comes to me. I'm weird like that. lol!
She also sent me a couple different shades of purple floss and some white floss. As well as some cross-stitching needles. Which I only have the ones that came in my kits so I probably really needed those! :)
There were also some scissors and a scissor FOB that she made for me. Now, I'll own to my ignorance and admit that I don't know what FOB stands for... I know what a SAL is! I can cross-stitch but I'm certainly not saavy in all the lingo yet. lol!
And last but not least... chocolate!!!! Some wonderful Dove chocolates and Reese's Peanut Butter cups. Yum!



Here's the fabrics and scissors close up.


And the FOB. So pretty!


The floss and needles. The flash was reflecting off the needle's package really badly. :/


The card that she made. Recycled, no less! Such pretty colors!



I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day! Whether you spend it with your special someone or with friends or just by yourself, I hope your Valentine's Day is full of LOVE.

3 comments:

  1. What wonderful gifts!!!

    Happy Valentine's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful gifts you've received. Enjoy your new stash and have fun. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete