Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snow Day!!!!

So today is my first REAL snow day! Because us homeschoolers don't get real snow days. My mom would usually let me go play in the snow but I usually still had to do at least math. :(
But anyways! Pretty soon I'm going to go play in the snow. And yes, I'm getting a late start but I slept in till about 12:30. Which was probably good because my dad is sick and I really don't want to get it too. But I'm going to try to take lots of pictures and post them soon.
I hope everyone is enjoying the snow (if you all have any) and staying safe!

3 comments:

  1. I'm enjoying the snow from inside my warm house. ;) Sorry to hear your dad is sick. Does he need anything? I've got enough natural remedies to stock a small health food store. Let me know. Oh, and enjoy the snow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think he's pretty much on the mend now. He sounded like Monday was the worst of it. And he's also not much of one to take medicine for a cold/flu. Kind of drives me crazy! lol! Maybe it's a guy thing... lol! Thanks though! I really appreciate the offer, and I'll let you know if there's anything we need. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, can't wait to see your pictures! Hope your Dad is better now.

    ReplyDelete