Here are a few things you should know about me:
1. Guinevere is not my real name, she is the main character in the book that I am writing.
2. My faith in Christ is the number one thing that defines who I am. (this will also be the basis for a lot of my posts)
3. I feel that God has called me to be a missionary; I don't know where yet but I'm sure He'll let me know when the time is right.
4. I want to be a vet someday, I think I will probably do large and small animals but my dream is to be the vet at a zoo.
5. I have way too many pets: 1 cat, 2 dogs, 11 goats, and the occasional fish. They are all like my children. (again, lots of posts! :)
6. I was homeschooled my whole life.
7. I am a college freshman majoring in chemistry. My dad also teaches chemistry and my older sister is working on her PhD in chemistry (notice a trend here?)
8. I play the piano and I love to sing (neither very well, I should add)
9. I'm not very athletic but I played volleyball in highschool.
10. I love to knit, crochet, cross-stitch, sew, paint, and the list goes on!
11. I am learning Sign Language and would love to be a part of Deaf ministry somehow.
12. My favorites: color - purple, season - spring, animal - dog, holiday - Christmas!
Those are probably the most important things about me (as well as some random facts thrown in), you'll probably learn more as you go along and as I get to know my followers. (well, other than the ones I know in real life. ;)