Saturday, December 4, 2010

My Projects

For Christmas this year I am making several friends scarves. I'm knitting 2 or 3 and crocheting one so far. But I'm beginning to think this was a crazy idea because I doubt I'll be able to get them all done in time. It's the thought that counts though, right? And besides, I'll probably start knitting up a storm after all my finals are over. I'll try to post some pics of my completed projects before too long. If any of you experienced knitters stop by  you will get a laugh out of my first scarf. It is quite funny looking. But my second one turned out pretty good if I do say so myself. I want to make a matching collar for my Golden Retriever but I haven't quite figured out how to do it yet. I understand the concept but getting it to work is easier said than done. We'll see! :)

5 comments:

  1. LOL... *Knit knit, cross-stitch cross-stitch*

    ~~S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know it! Just you wait, someday you'll be doing it too and what will I tell you? *knit knit, cross-stitch cross-stitch* ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have the scarf I started to knit, it kills my wrist so haven't finished it haha. Crocheting is so much faster.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, SURE, that's SO going to happen (not). Maybe when the zombies steal my sanity I'll give it a go, but until then... XD

    ~~S.

    ReplyDelete
  5. S- So you want some crocheting needles for Christmas? Is that what I'm hearing? ;)

    ReplyDelete