Saturday, December 4, 2010

A Good Book, Hot Tea, and a Blanket = Bliss

"You can't get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." - C.S. Lewis

This quote is so true, just add in a fuzzy blanket on cold days and it's perfect. I love to curl up with a cup of tea (or coffee or hot chocolate) and a good book (or craft project :) But sadly I always get to the bottom of the cup and I always reach the end of the story. With really good books I always find myself reading really fast to find out what happens but almost regretting getting to the end so soon because it doesn't last as long that way. Then I just want to read it again, and again, and again!

3 comments:

  1. That's one of my favorite quotes and in fact, I've had it on my blog almost from the beginning. Tea and books - (and I'd add a purring cat in my lap) - perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so true! Of course, Cookie cuddles up in my lap no matter what I'm doing (as you well know).
    BYW, I'm working on your blog design right now. I'll be posting it up pretty soon for you to check out. It's not much, but it's a start of some good shades of purple and nice textures. ;)

    ~~S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I SO agree with you. I loved the Pretty Little Liars series, and went through all eight books in a matter of a few weeks. I wanted to know what happened but was sort of sad when I got to the last book!

    ReplyDelete