Sunday, November 4, 2012

Back to blogging... hopefully

Hey everyone! I hope all is well! This year has sure been a crazy one. But I'm hoping that I can start fitting in some blogging. School is crazy this semester and very stressful. The combination of biochemistry and genetics is not a good one. :P Especially when there are other classes that just keep me busy as well.
But other than school I have been pretty great! My menagerie keeps me on my toes, although it has thinned a little in the past year. I lost one goat this summer and I sold two goats last fall. So I'm down to 6 goats (3 big ones and 3 miniature ones), along with my Lucy Bug (Golden Retriever) and my cat Felicity. Plus my dad's cat and our family cat. I'm sure this many pets seems crazy to many people, but it is actually rather small compared with what it has been in the past.
In my spare time I have been cross-stitching, crocheting, and knitting. I kind of get into one and do it for a while and then switch to another one for a while. At the moment I have mostly been cross-stitching. I'll try to post some pics sometime soon.
I will also try to post some pictures of my Halloween costume this year. Being in college I don't trick-or-treat anymore but one of the college ministries in town has a gathering of college students every other week and the last one was right before Halloween so it was a costume theme. I dressed up as Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games. I thought I looked pretty great! I read the books last fall and fell in love with them. The movie was good but not nearly as good as the book (are any?).
I think that's about all the news that's of any significance. My plan is to write some posts and schedule them to post automatically. That way I'm still posting even if I can't get on. ;) We still don't have internet at home, but hopefully that will be changed before too long. :/
Bye for now and God bless!

3 comments:

  1. WHOOP WHOOP...you posted! Can't wait for you to share your crafting, especially the wolf cross stitch project which is GORGEOUS! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to comment from New Orleans on my phone but it wouldn't post. Anyway, happy to see you back in the blogging world. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I'm hoping to be able to post more! :)

    ReplyDelete